Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In the Mood

Today I am in a youtube music mood, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites.


I share not because I'm one of those ultra-hip people who know how to find the hot music before it becomes hot - in fact I found a lot of these through commercials and other, much hipper bloggers - but having good music in the background makes parenting a little easier. I can close my eyes and imagine that I'm listening to the soundtrack of the movie of my life and somehow all these days of changing diapers and folding laundry are just part of the montage that comes before the climatic moment when the heroine's dreams all come true.

Sigh.

If you have any songs from your parenting soundtrack that you want to share, please leave them in the comments section. I'm always on the hunt for more!
Digg this

No comments: