Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Tribute to Teddy

Like any blue-blooded, peace sign-toting Liberal, I love Ted Kennedy. But it seems to me like we've had a glut of celebrity deaths this year and it's making me wish there was a law limiting public memorials and tributes to ONE day per famous person. Ted Kennedy has only been gone a day and already I'm sick of hearing about him!

Now that I have that off my chest, here is a link to our previous post of the "Giant of the Senate" next to Fionn (scroll to the bottom):

http://emersonporter.blogspot.com/2009/01/in-his-own-right.html

(It's too bad I don't have a camera to capture the true jowls and bulldog underbite that Fionn often sports, increasing the resemblance.)
Digg this

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What! You're from Utah, how can you love Ted Kennedy? I think I'm the only person in Utah County who is sad to see him go. But maybe his spirit (and looks) lives on through little Fionn. Although while I think Fionn is adorable, I never thought that about Teddy.