Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Utah or Bust

We survived the 8 hours of travel and made it to Utah in one piece! My mind is heavy right now from staying up late to research speech disorders, so instead of being a Debbie Downer (wah wah), I'll post some pics from our trip so far:



Fionn, post first haircut


Cousin Jackson tries to explain to Emerson why he should want to crawl into this cave at the dinosaur museum.


Fionn takes in the sights at the museum


Trampoline antics (That platinum blonde is my sister- not Emerson and Fionn's secret birth mother. Despite what she tries to tell strangers.)


In the swing of things
Digg this

2 comments:

burgiboogie said...

It's a little known fact that researching speech disorders will fry your brain. I can barely put two sentences together at this point (at least I don't need to look up why:)

I love that last picture. What a pair.

Julia said...

That picture of Fionn in the sling is too precious. What a cutie. Enjoy your vaca and time with your family. I know how tough it can be to live so far away!